- 29-Mar-2017 to 31-May-2017 (PST)
- Human Resources
- Spokane, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Excellent 401K with Employer Matching Funds, Profit Sharing, and Life Insurance.
Seeking an individual who will be responsible for planning, directing, and developing a training program using a variety of methods such as classroom training, e-learning, on-the job training, meetings and performance coaching. Knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design and development strategies and methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop training content for company locations and specific positions.
- Travel to branches, job sites, manufacturing shops and customer offices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of websites and publications for training materials.
- Meeting with management on a regular basis to discuss training needs and make recommendations.
- Prioritize learning needs, evaluate performance gaps and effectiveness of training materials.
- Position requires 2+ years of training experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess outstanding time-management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with presentation hardware and software.
About SCAFCO Steel Stud Company:
SCAFCO Steel Stud Company is a manufacturer of a complete line of light gauge steel framing products and accessories for the drywall industry. Its products include steel studs and track, furring channel, joists, shaftwall, deflection and secure clips, header and jamb studs.