- 15-Mar-2017 to 14-May-2017 (PST)
- SCAFCO Corporation
- Spokane, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Excellent 401K with Employer Matching Funds, Profit Sharing, and Life Insurance
Seeking a General Ledger Accountant to have an active role in monthly reporting and analysis. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-directed individual with a strong motivation and willingness to take initiative. In this role, you'll be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconcilitations, including foreign currency accounting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Manage fixed assets.
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Property, sales and use tax returns.
- Monthly expense variance analysis.
- Assist with year-end audits.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- CPA is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in public accounting or other general ledger accounting role.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- Strong Excel experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player and having the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the company organization.
About SCAFCO Steel Stud Company:
SCAFCO Steel Stud Company is a manufacturer of a complete line of light gauge steel framing products and accessories for the drywall industry. Its products include steel studs and track, furring channel, joists, shaftwall, deflection and secure clips, header and jamb studs.